Sunday, November 4, 2012

Golden Maple Leaf For Sale (Update Weekly)


WE provide GML service from price as low as MYR 7.00 or USD 2.33 here.
Shipment will proceed as soon as possible after payment had received.
Due to limited resources, currently orders that above 15 GMLs may take one-day process.However,order that below 10 GMLs will be replied shortly.

Kindly leave your In Game Name (IGN) in the facebook with the payment ID. 

Thank you for purchasing and hopefully you will be satisfied by our service.

WE currently only Accept Paypal online:





MYR Price:









USD Prices:







Other payments (e.g. molpoints, manual bank transfer) can be considered also upon requested. Kindly email me ( lwl_8893@hotmail.com ) or add me in my personal Facebook account to have more trading details.










8 comments:

  1. Please leave your comment and inquiries here.
    I will attend to you as soon as possible.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long would the shipping take?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @perry, it depends on how many GML you are ordering if within 3-5GML one day would do. Identity will be Kept confidential. I will use a noob Acc to trade you with the GMLs.
    If interested, please sms me 017-288 6789

    ReplyDelete
  4. @howard I'm from singapore, is there any other way for us to discuss?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @howard I am interested to buy today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @perry yes of course, we can contact in Facebook.
    Add Me in Facebook, My name is Howard Wei Lek.
    Profile picture is 5 instax picture =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Howard I cant find your name on facebook, Why dont you add me Perry KinkyboyWinkwink Dreamteck

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Perry, already added you. Hope you like our service. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete